• Contents Introduction.. 1 Display Status Blanking.2 IMPORTANT USER INFORMATION. • Introduction Welcome to the eurosec control panel. Your installation company will have programmed your system to protect your premises to the highest possible standards.
User manual; Eurosec CP8L User Manual. Also See for CP8L. User manual - 18 pages Installation. Control Panel EUROSEC CP7 User Manual (12 pages) Summary of Contents for Eurosec CP8L. Page 2: Table Of Contents.
Several user programmable options are available that will be covered later in this manual. Throughout this manual, reference will be made to the Master User Code, the factory set default is 5678. • Display Status Blanking Depending on Control Panel installed, it may be a requirement that the Status (Set or Unset display) of the security system is not displayed. Set or Unset Status will only be displayed for ten seconds when the system is Set or Unset. Construction planning and management by p s gahlot pdf writer pdf. The bottom line of the display will then be blanked off.
• Full Setting the System. Two methods are available for Full Set. After checking the premises are secure: Enter a valid User Code followed. * If enabled by the installation engineer.
The exit tone will now sound. Exit the premises via an authorised exit route. • Pre Exit Check. At the start of the setting procedure, a fault Exit Now!.. Tone will sound if any non exit routes are Zone 3 open. The display will show, for example:- If the fault clears within 20 seconds then the exit tone will begin, if not, the fault tone will continue until a valid User code is entered.
• Part Setting the System (using Part 2 or 3). Two other Part Sets may be available for your system. Part 2 is a second set of zones that may be omitted and Part 3 will combine Part 1 and Part 2.
To use Part 2 or 3. Enter a valid User Code followed by 2 or 3. • Unsetting the System. Enter the premises via an authorised Entry Point. The entry tone will sound. Proceed to the keypad and enter a valid User Code. Display After an Alarm.
If an alarm occurs when the system is set, the cause of the alarm will be displayed for 10 seconds after you unset the system. • Resetting After an Alarm After an alarm the system needs to be reset. Your installation company will have programmed the reset modes for your system so that it complies with your insurance company and legislation requirements. Your installation company will have informed you as to the type of reset that your system is set for.
• If a Master Code Reset has been programmed by the engineer, a higher level of code will be required. If Alarm Reset has been programmed for Master, then the display will show, for example, each time the User attempts to set!!! • If Anti has been programmed for Alarm Reset, contact the Central Station or Engineer, (as instructed by the Installation Company) and quote the number given by the display. The central station or engineer will give a return Anti-Code (this may contain the (YES) &. • Tamper Resetting With the display showing:-!!!! Enter a valid User code.
The system is now reset. Setting the system with Mains Fail In the event of a short term power cut, where it is known when power will be restored, (e.g. • Enter your User Code again followed. * If enabled by the installation engineer. The exit tone will now sound.
Exit the premises via an authorised exit route. Note: Pressing the (Quick) key during exit will shorten the exit time to 3 seconds. • Re-setting the display after a Mains Fail If the system has been programmed for Any code reset; With the display showing:-!!!!
Enter your User code Then press Reset. The display is now reset. • Programming User Codes Up to nine user codes may be programmed on predetermined levels. User Numbers 1 to 3 Master Level. Allows Set, Part Set, Unset and User Programming Mode. User Numbers 4 to 7 User Level.
I'm trying to install vista x64. Got my studio 15 today. I have tried switching from ahci to ata in the bios. Once I'm in the setup I get the error cd/dvd driver missing. Dell t7250 laptop drivers.
Allows Set, Part Set and Unset. User Numbers 8 to 9 Set Only Level. • Press (No).
Do You Want to. The display will show:- Program Codes? 9 The display will show:- Press a single digit corresponding to the user number (1 to 9) that you wish to program. The display will show for example:- Code # # # #. • Text is entered in a similar way that you would enter text on a mobile telephone.
Select characters from the list below:- YZ blank Enter the required character followed by (Yes). Continue until you have entered eight characters.
Do You Want to. The display will show:- Program Codes? • Programmable User Options Several user programmable options are available via user codes 1, 2 or 3. To use these options please follow instructions below. Delete Zone Option This option allows individual zones to be deleted (omitted) when the system is being set. Note: Zone delete is only effective for one Set and will need to be repeated for subsequent Sets.
• Press 0 twice. Do You Want to. The display will show for example:- Set User 1? Press (Full) for Full Set Press (Part) for Part 1 Set Press 2 for Part 2 Set Press 3 for Part 3 Set The system will now start the relevant Set, with the zones you deleted removed from the Set. • Walk around the area being tested. As each device is operated there will a tone from the internal sounders and the display will show the triggered circuit.